Today, art competitions are all the rage. Yet many artists still ignore them, thinking they're a waste of time. Competitions are tools you can use to build income and career, kind of like selling your painting more than once.
Enter our competition, we want your creative imagination to run wild culminatinating in the creation of your magnum opus.
Terms and Conditions
- Free competition will be conducted every month based on Theme.
- This Month's (September -2020) theme is Teachers Day.
- Participant can submit only one drawing. Re-submission is allowed only after deleting the current submission.
- Every participant will receive digital participation certificate via email.
- 4 Age Groups : Group A [upto 7 years], Group B [8 to 16 years], Group C [17 years to 25] & Group D [26 years & above]
- Top 4 winners in Group A & Group B, Top 1 Winner from Group C & Group D will get prizes.
- 2 Winners Will be picked by Public Votes & 2 more Winners Will be Picked by MyKidsDrawing Art Team from Group A & B.
- 1 Winner Will be picked by Public Votes from Group C & Group D.
- Drawing must be original, own ( no google drawings allowed ).
- Digital Art is not allowed. Only Hardcopy Hand Drawn/ Hand Painted Art works are accepted.
- Since this is kids portal, be honest with regards to age, drawing [not copying or google photos] & set the right example for kids to follow.
- If any drawings are plagiarized/copied, it will not be approved.
- Last day to submit is 30th September - 2020.
- Results will be announced before October 10th - 2020.
- Maximum File Size is 3MB.
- Winners have to verify their Identity before claiming the prizes. .
September Theme : Teachers Day
- Fill all the fields in registration form and submit form button.
- After successfull registration, Submission code will be generated & auto-filled for you.
- Participant must upload the drawing & click on submit button.
- Results will be announced before September 10th - 2020.